Findcourse - How to find a university program
Dear Student, the FindCourse.com team would love to provide assistance to help you easily navigate the website and find the program that best suits your needs.
- 1. Choose your degree level, field, major, and destination. Next, simply click “Search”.
- 2. Review the list of universities in the search results. Click “Course Details” for information on start dates, fees, application requirements, and accreditation.
- 3. Check your booking information that includes the number of weeks, type of course, chosen accommodation and airport services
- You can apply for courses online or with the support of a local certified agency. You may also request additional information about courses from university representatives.
- 1. Complete your booking by filling in your personal information, making sure all information is accurate
- 2. Once you submit the application, you can print the confirmation that appears on the screen and we will also send you a copy by email.
Pack your luggage
- 1. Now all you need to do is relax and wait for a phone call from the Findcourse.com team to review and confirm your information.
- 2. If the booking has been confirmed and there are no changes to be made, you can start the preparations for visa application and travel.
- 3. Findcourse.com team will be able to help you with visa procedures and flight bookings.
We wish you an enjoyable experience and a successful study abroad trip.